WHAT WE OFFER
We believe everyone should be able to live the retirement they’ve always wanted. Our team of professionals can help you create a well-thought-out strategy, using a variety of investments and insurance products and services, to help you address your financial needs and concerns.
If you’re considering retirement anytime soon — or are already enjoying it — you might be wondering how to make sure you’re doing the best you possibly can.
We’re here to help answer that question for you, as well as any other questions you may have. You don’t need to make decisions alone. We’ve created thousands of financial plans for retirees making the transition into retirement. We call it our Money Master Plan™ .
During your session, you’ll learn:
- Three ways to create added peace of mind so that you could potentially reduce your fees and the risk you take (not a product). In fact, these are things you can even do on your own, without us!
- How organizing, testing and tracking your money plan puts you in a better position to spend your money more efficiently — and make simple decisions over the years, not stressful ones
- How to determine how much income you’ll need in retirement
- How to identify tax-planning opportunities, so you save money
- The different methods to create income from your savings — and you get to choose the method you like best
- How reducing risk impacts a retirement plan more than you may think
- How to claim your Social Security benefit to create maximum benefit on your other retirement savings
- And much more …
Money Master Plan™ Session
When you meet with Nick or his team, here’s what happens:
You are entering into an easy conversation where we learn about you, your concerns and your major questions. We then share our strategies and philosophies, which allows you to see the full picture in a short period of time. No surprises.
What’s more, the first visit is complimentary — and so is the second one! It’s never salesy, and always very objective.
Here is what we cover:
Income Distribution Plan
- Income and expense analysis
- Social Security optimization
- Inflation planning
- Spousal-continuation planning
- IRA/401(k) planning
- Fiduciary model
- Risk management plan
- Daily portfolio monitoring
- Institutional money management
- Tax-minimization strategies
- Roth conversion analysis
- Charitable giving
- Tax-torpedo avoidance
- Required minimum distribution plan analysis
- Order of account withdrawal analysis
- Budgeting for Medicare
- Long term care planning
- Minimizing probate
- Life insurance planning
- Beneficiary designation
- Account transfer analysis
- Charitable trusts
Nicolas Davis, ChFC®, RICP® Founder
Nick helps families focus on creating integrated retirement income and wealth management strategies. He believes that all money spends better with a written and tracked plan.
Alongside his team of professionals, Nick takes a big-picture approach with families to assist them in pursuing their financial goals. He thoroughly informs his clients about the advantages and disadvantages of their financial decisions and helps them create and execute financial, tax and estate strategies that can guide them throughout retirement.
Nick has passed the Series 65 securities exam and holds a life and health insurance license in Texas. He is registered as an Investment Adviser Representative and has earned his Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®) and Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP®) designations.
Nick sits on the advisory board of an investment portfolio that was recognized as an Inc. 500 top 10 fastest-growing small business in 2016 and 2017. In that role, he provides insight on improving the financial advisory experience for retirees.
Nick’s media show, “Retire With Clarity,” can be heard on the radio and via podcast. Nick has been published or quoted on CNN Money and Forbes.com and is a sought-after speaker on the topic of retirement income planning.
Nick lives in Texas with his wife, Connie, and four children.
Ready to Take The Next Step?
Schedule a visit with us today — and get started on a strategy for your ideal retirement!