Take the first step toward reaching your Financial Goals
Get the information that can help you live a confident retirement.
Attend an Event
Our live events focus on common financial concerns that individuals and families face in retirement, things like how to prepare for unexpected medical expenses and ways to create income to help support your desired lifestyle.
Attend one of our live events to learn how addressing these concerns can help you feel more confident about the days ahead.
Social Security Claiming Strategies
This no-obligation Social Security class reveals that there is more than meets the eye when it comes to how and when you claim your benefit and, most importantly, how to coordinate your other retirement savings with the timing of your Social Security benefit.
You will learn:
- The ways many people leave money on the table when it comes to their benefit
- The different claiming strategies — and how to find the best one for you
- How to make sure that your choice impacts your other retirement savings in the best way possible so that it potentially lasts longer
- Whether you should claim your benefit early or late
- How widows and divorced people could take advantage of the rules
Find out three common mistakes that many people make with their Social Security decision at this complimentary class!
Foundation for Retirement
This is a 2 night comprehensive course that is intended to help pre-retirees and those in retirement improve their understanding of the retirement planning process, starting from the very beginning.
During the two 2-hour sessions, you will discover:
- How to make a realistic estimate of your living expenses in retirement
- How recent changes to tax law may impact your retirement
- What the “income gap” is and how to determine yours
- What the behaviors that cause many investors to lose money are and how to avoid them
- Four common Social Security mistakes
And much more!
Retirement Goals and Desires
Living Expenses in Retirement
Income and Distribution in Retirement
Retirement Tax Strategies
Estate and Legacy Planning
Rather meet One-on-one?
Schedule a meeting with a member of our team to create your financial strategy today.